From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 7:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] moving large amounts of files to another folder

Yes, if you are selecting one file at a time.  But if you want to select
from the middle of a folder to the top, it's control shift home, not control
home.  Control shift end from the current file to the end of the folder.

Need help with that IDevice including IPhones, IPads and IPods? Join the
IDevice list serve with over 500 subscribers to address your question.
To join send an email message to: idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com.