Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading guitar tabs with Jaws

Hello list,

So I’m trying to figure out how to read tabs for the guitar. I’ve always
played by ear or memorization, but figured I’d finally learn tabs. Doing so
however seems a bit challenging with Jaws. I’m sure it in part has to do
with my lack of familiarity with tabs in general, but with all the E’s, b’s,
g’s and dashes and so on, it sounds like Jaws is just reading a bunch of
gibberish. Can anyone recommend a better method or tips on how to decipher
these hieroglyphics with JFW. My guitar learning was all done in Spanish. So
I’m also trying to get used to the notes in English.

Thanks,