Just editing the subject line to be more descriptive than "JAWS 16".

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Gosling
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] version 16

I use the regular Amazon site all the time and with Firefox 35 it works
normally as my last order had the free shipping. Around Christmas I had a
great deal of trouble with the site as I could not change the number of
items I wanted  but now that works as well. They even have the beginning of
the shopping cart finally marked with a heading so I can find it by
navigating by heading since in the past it was confusing to find the actual
items that were in the cart.
I have my Firefox set to upgrade automatically since several of the last
upgrades were for security reasons.  You might want to update your Firefox
as this version seems to work fine with Jaws 16. At least as well as IE in
most cases. Now I only use IE if I have some difficulty with Firefox in
checking something or other such thing...
Just a suggestion.
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy