From: "LeDon Becker" <led...@outlook.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:59 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] File count in a folder

Before if I had a folder with six files in it jaws would report, file one of
six. Or file two of six, or whatever it was. But now jaws just reports, one
of one, no matter how many files are in the folder. How can I fix this so
jaws will tell me how many files are in the folder and which one of these
files I am pointing at?