Is there anyway that I can have the latest image for windows automatically
shut down the computer when finished? I have tried it 3 times with no
success. I can use plan B to have my power off bat file run to turn the
computer off after 2 hours or so. I normally like to do a backup before I go
to bed and have the computer powered down when done.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R