Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 9:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: Jaws 17 update is released

Since I don't have a problem with the download links being posted, it seems
reasonable to me that nobody should worry about it. I have heard that if a
person doesn't like a particular topic then they are quite free to press
their delete key. Most keyboards have two of them, consult your brand for
exact locations.

I got them myself yesterday but often times I wait for Mike to save me the
effort. It's not being lazy or anything like that, but I always have several
projects going on around here and a minute or so saved helps in the long run
so to speak.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B" <mb69ma...@charter.net>