Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:17 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] another question about McAfee web advisor

When the web adviser blocks content where is the button to say okay it
only has a link to view all blocked content and a link to view some
content but their is no button to say okay block all content so I just
do an ult F4 to get out of it.
so my question is how do I say okay block all content?
Thanks in advance