Hi Adam,

I do not know if there is a better way to do this, but here is what I do
when I want to create a signature in Outlook, and how I manage them.

I either open a new e-mail message or a Word doc.

Type in all of the information I want to include in my signature.  This
includes contact information and any links to websites.

I then proof read, spell check and run JAWS text analyzer.

Once everything is how I want it, I open the signature editor in Outlook.

to the appropriate edit box, and adjust all necessary setting for that
signature.

At work I have multiple signatures.  My most used is the general/long
signature which is set to be automatically added to all messages that I
create.  The second most used signature is what I call the "Short"
signature.  This contains just my basic contact information and is
automatically added to all replies and messages that I forward.  I have a
few other signatures that pertain to specific projects that I am assigned
to, and I have to add these manually after deleting the automatically added
signature.

Currently when I initiate an e-mail from a document in Word or Excel, there
is not a signature automatically being added to the outgoing message.  I
have not had time to look into whether there is a setting that will change
this, so I manually add the desired signature.

HTH,
Annette