I also and having signature issues.
How do you delete current signatures? To start fresh with a new one.

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because Low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and  our dreams. you can live the life you want; blindness as not
what holds you back.
 Kevin Whitley, Alaska state affiliate president,
 Anchorage chapter president.
 National Federation of the Blind, Anchorage Alaska. 907, 538–9826