I'm using JAWS 17 on a Windows 7 laptop and OE is working just fine for me.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws and OE

In the past, when OE was the default email program with Windows, OE worked well with JAWS. As such, now, JAWS doesn't support Outlook Express unless you make some modifications to the JAWS OE scripts file. (I'm not using it. There may be a file somewhere that was compiled for JAWS that can be downloaded? Or else someone knows the steps that will enable JAWS to work somewhat with OE.)

-----Original Message----- From: Tom