Tom here are the instructions for setting up your account for gmail in OE.

I hope this helps.

Arianna

Select Tools | Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express.

Click Add | Mail....

Type your name under Display name:.

Click Next >.

, Enter your Gmail address under E-mail address:.

Click Next >.

Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a __ server..

Type "pop.gmail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:.

Enter "smtp.gmail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:.

Click Next >.

Type your full Gmail address under Account name:.

Enter your Gmail password under Password:.

Click Next >.

Click Finish.

Highlight the newly created pop.gmail.com account.

Click Properties.

Go to the Servers tab.

Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server.

Go to the Advanced tab.

Make sure This server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked under both Outgoing mail (SMTP): and Incoming mail (POP3):.

Type "465" under Outgoing server (SMTP):.

list of 1 items nesting level 1

If the number under Incoming server (POP3): has not been changed to "995" automatically, enter "995" there.

list end nesting level 1

Click OK.

Click Close.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>