I've never been able to run CCleaner with JAWS, while JAWS will read the control names, it would never tell me what they were set to, on or off, etc. So I gave up on it, which is disappointing because before I lost my vision, CCleaner was one of those essential programs I always had installed and up to date.

By the way, according to their web site, the latest version is v5.25.5902

How disappointing, while a free version is still available, it looks like CCleaner is fast becoming another one of the many commercial programs that promise to clean and fix your PC.

Cheers!