From: "Gene Warner" <genewarn...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 07:46
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I can no longer run cCleaner in Windows 10

I've never been able to run CCleaner with JAWS, while JAWS will read the
control names, it would never tell me what they were set to, on or off,
etc. So I gave up on it, which is disappointing because before I lost my
vision, CCleaner was one of those essential programs I always had
installed and up to date.

By the way, according to their web site, the latest version is v5.25.5902

How disappointing, while a free version is still available, it looks
like CCleaner is fast becoming another one of the many commercial
programs that promise to clean and fix your PC.

Cheers!