I suggest that you do a jaw search for the word free and that will help you
find it.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2016, at 12:15 PM, Kimsan <kimsans...@icloud.com> wrote:

I absolutely hate that site when looking for the download.
What I do is just wait until David f puts the latest version on his website
under the programs page.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsans...@icloud.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 12:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I can no longer run cCleaner in Windows 10

Where the heck is the download link for the free version? I just spent the
last half hour trying to download the free version of CCleaner and either
the web site ran me around in circles or kept trying to push pro on me.

I hate companies that use such deceptive practices to try and sell you
something you don't want.

Cheers!