What is the sandbox, and how to I use that?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 9:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pirate website-I lost control

It is situations like this that's the reason why I always run my web browser
in a sandbox, that way anything questionable that happens is contained
within the sandbox. A terminate all processes in the sandbox emptying it,
removes the objectionable materiel without it ever getting to the host
system.

Cheers!