Okay; I'll look into that; sound like something I'd like to have.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 10:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pirate website-I lost control

It's not a built in function of Windows or Internet Explorer, it'sw provided
by another program, Avast anti virus has one, but I personally use
Sandboxie, except for one control, I've found it to be quite accessible, and
have since been in contact with the developer who is interested in making
sure it is fully accessible

Unfortunately it's also not free, I know I paid around $30 for a lifetime
license about 13 years ago. I don't know if the price has changed or if
lifetime licenses are still offered.

By lifetime I mean that my license is good for all future versions of the
program.

http://www.sandboxie.com

Cheers!