-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Peter F. Spicer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Marz 2001 16:39
An: JBoss-Dev
Betreff: RE: [jBoss-Dev] CL: Clustering, let's get started

Lots of good feedback on the Clustering issue.  Anybody thought about
putting together a requirements document that captures these ideas and
defines "The Path" for the effort?  Does not have to be fancy - I would
volunteer but don't have the chops (domain expertise).