Hi,

I'm pleased to join you here.

I have a problem with the annotation Java 1.4 together with a Class[] parameter. My
annotation is related to a refactoring initiative to avoid repeating all the
lookup/narrow stuff when using EJB. The annotation tag is:

  | @@annot.ejblookup
(invocarConstrutorParmsArray={br.com.ilheus.hotels.HotelManagerHome,java.lang.String,float,

net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase,br.com.ilheus.hotels.ReservationLocalHome,int})

  | Thus the annotation class is:
  |
  | package annot;
  | public interface ejblookup {
  |     Class[] invocarConstrutorParmsArray();
  | }

The problem is:

20:01:23,686 INFO  [HomeLookupTest] Starting: testLookup
20:01:23,702 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeExcepti
on: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: float
20:01:23,702 INFO  [STDOUT]     at org.jboss.aop.annotation.AnnotationElement.ge
tVisibleAnnotation(AnnotationElement.java:92)
20:01:23,702 INFO  [STDOUT]     at org.jboss.aop.annotation.AnnotationElement.ge
tAnyAnnotation(AnnotationElement.java:107)
20:01:23,702 INFO  [STDOUT]     at br.com.ilheus.hotels.aspects.EjbHomeLookupInt
erceptor.invoke(EjbHomeLookupInterceptor.java:41)

The AnnotationElement class don't deal correctly with primitive classes. The Class[]
has the constructor parameters that should be invoked instead of the constructor
annotated. The parameters should also be delegated and I don't want to refactor the
primitive types to their wrapper classes. Moreover, the EJB dependencies would be
provided in a IoC fashion.

Maybe, it is a conceptual issue related to the reflection and the javassist  API. Any
clarification?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844617#3844617

Reply to the post :