From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] DatabaseServerLoginModule

> Then why am I not seeing any output in the console or logfiles indicating that
>authentication is even occuring, let alone
having any problems?  Is there something in some other file that I need to modify to
turn this on?  I have verified the
queries against my schema via mysql by hand - there doe not appear to be any problem
there.  I just don't think that
authentication is really being processed in my environment - although the login.html
is presented as expected - just not
really validated against anything (always appears to return success regardless of
input).