We noticed a worrying feature of JBoss 3.0.4 and 3.0.5 recently. If JBoss
is started, and then not used for maybe a day or two, it goes into a coma.
we are running this on Linux, with Java 1.4 JVM. The processes are still
there, but it won't respond to requests from the web (via Jetty) or client
applications. If we do a shutdown.sh, and then run.sh again, everything is
OK.

I realise that most people are trying to ensure their system runs under
heavy load, but its a bit worrying when the system falls over under no
load at all!

Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
Development Manager