Heiko,
Thanks for the tip. Sadly, that only gets me a list of threads. I reckon
I'll need to write some code to create a stack trace of each thread.

Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
Development Manager
XCOM Dublin
Phone: +353 1 872 3305
Mobile: +353 86 824 0736

"Rupp,Heiko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10.03.2003 15:57
Please respond to jboss-user

        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [JBoss-user] Neglected JBoss 3.0.5 falls into a coma

> Lastly, is there a clever way to generate a stacktrace dump?
> Our JBoss
> server process was started in the background, and then I
> logged out. Can
> this be done with the JMX-Console? Is there a handy MBean to

At least there is a topic in the http-version, so I assume you can
do the same over rmi. Look at jboss.system,type=ServerInfo

  Heiko
--
Bancotec GmbH      EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Calwer Str. 33     Telefon: +49 711 222 992 900