Great idea. You know, first I don't know what the heck
this xdoclet is. I see it being used in JBoss and
other places, but it's one more darn thing I gotta
learn! Second, I am hoping that clustering works out
of the box, with very little changes to the server, to
support clustering. I know JBoss is thus far the
easiest to configure. I am hoping that Orion is
similar (still). I did it back in the early 1.x days,
so I am not sure how their 2.0 version clusters.
WebLogic, well, that's a pipe dream that I'll have
test on that, too much darn money, unless they have a
free trial version but even then I recall they charge
more for their clusterable version than they do for
single jvm version.

--- Brian McSweeney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===