When is 3.2.2 final going to be released and put up? I
seem to have a hell of a time getting the branch out
of CVS and building it, not to mention our boss's are
not keen on seeing us use our own compiled version of
jboss. They prefer stable releases. As we have a need
for all these load balancing/clustering features and
the 3.2.2RC2 is still lacking the auto-farm-redeploy
feature, I was hoping the final would have these fixed
and soon be available.

Thanks.

--- Sacha Labourey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://aspnet.click-url.com/go/psa00100003ave/direct;at.aspnet