>So I have two questions :

>1) Is there a way to disable all the new functinnalities
>(speedbar, eieio, semantic ...) ?

No, latest JDE-version need all these packages!

>2) If it is not possible, where can I find some old JDE 2.1.*
>versions ?

ftp://ftp.sunsite.auc.dk/projects/jde

>I know the new functionnalities are wonderful (yes, I believe it)
>but I just want :
>- syntax coloring
>- auto indentation
>- compile menu and compile error to source links
>So, please, tell me if you know how I can get a
>"light JDE version". I know I am not the only one in this case.

Hmm, i think for only these tasks you donīt need any JDE because all
these goals you can reach very well with the standard java-mode of cc-mode and the
standard compile-features (compile, next-error etc.) of Emacs...

Klaus