I guess its about time I subscribed to this list to work through some
XEmacs /NTissues. Here is my first one:

I want to set up the jde-global-classpath in my prj.el file so that I can
run XEmacs from desktop (no shell environment). I thought this might be as
simple as running XEmacs in my project root, doing

(setq jde-global-classpath (jde-get-global-classpath))
(jde-save-project)

but for some reason this setting doesn't get saved in my prj.el
How do I do this?

As a helper it would be great if jde had some function like
`jde-import-environment' which created a prj.el file based on the environment.

andy