Thanks.  I tried that by adding " 2>&1 " to the end of prop-args in jde-run-vm-launch, but that didn't help.  Got any other ideas?

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 08:32, Matthew Smith wrote:
I am having the same problem.  If I add 2>&1 to the compile command it
works OK.  This just started happening since I upgraded my JDEE.  Looks
like some problem handling STD ERR.