I'm no lisp-jedi so I cannot figure out what is causing this error.

When I open a java file everything works just fine, but when I open
another file (Gui.java) in another buffer the mini-buffer states that

Buffer Gui.java was not set up for parsing.

The syntax highlighting for this buffer is then disabled and cannot be
enabled with font-lock-mode.

I have a newly installed debian system and I installed Emacs and JDE
with the apt-system.

I'm not sure but I guess that the *Messages* buffer might be a good idea
to attach.

"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/" added to `load-path'
Setting up cedet...done
Setting up cogre...
progn:
Cannot open load file: cogre-load
Setting up ede...done
Setting up eieio...done
Setting up semantic...done
Setting up speedbar...done
Setting up cedet-contrib...
progn:
Cannot open load file: cedet-contrib-load
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/" added to `load-path'
Setting up cedet...done
Setting up cogre...
progn:
Cannot open load file: cogre-load
Setting up ede...done
Setting up eieio...done
Setting up semantic...done
Setting up speedbar...done
Setting up cedet-contrib...
progn:
Cannot open load file: cedet-contrib-load
jde-java-font-lock: building names cache...empty
For information about the GNU Project and its goals, type C-h C-p.
Setting JDE variables to startup values...
Mark set [2 times]
Setting JDE variables to startup values...
Buffer Gui.java was not set up for parsing
Mark set
Setting JDE variables to startup values...
Buffer Gui.java was not set up for parsing
call-interactively:
Beginning of buffercall-interactively:  [10 times]
Beginning of buffer