Hi,

I now run the nt emacs build + jde 2.3.5 + cedet1.0beta3b + elib-1.0

I did not have trouble with setting things up, only had to install the overlay fix because of no syntax-highlighting.
However I still have a question:

When i visit a .java file, there is a grey line right below the windows style menubar. Sometimes that line contains a copy of the first line of the visited file, so this looks like an artifact or a bug. When mouseclicking on that line the debugger opens and tells me:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Cannot move header-line at the top of the frame")
signal(error ("Cannot move header-line at the top of the frame"))
error("Cannot move header-line at the top of the frame")
mouse-drag-header-line((down-mouse-1 (#<window 3 on Client.java> header-line (47 . 7) 31480531)))
* call-interactively(mouse-drag-header-line)

So what is that line for? To me it really looks like a bug, not like a feature.

Thanks for any help,

felix