I downloaded xemacs 21.4.13 for windows XP. The problem I am having is that when jdee gets loaded it gives the following error:

“Symbol's function definition is void: run-mode-hooks”. After this I no longer have access to jde command macros (like C-c C-v C-b to do a build).

I can still execute jde commands by manually running the full command (like M-x jde-ant-build). I tried using the jdee that comes with xemacs and trying use the latest version of jdee but I get the same error. Has anyone else had this problem?

Dan