Hi Tony,

DNSSEC is a step into the right direction. I do not dispute that and salute
the jabber community for recognizing this.

DNSSEC reduces the risk of an active attack. DNSSEC does not eliminate that
risk.

On the client/user side this is not sufficient. DNSSEC wont give the user
the security that he believes he is getting.
(During the 2011-revolutions wrongly understood Internet security got
people arrested, tortured or worse).

Let me elaborate a bit further here why this is so important. Let me quote
from "The Universal Declaration of Human Rights":

DNSSEC does not change this. Only DNSSEC and pinning does. And in fact
pinning alone

I've drawn up example scenarios over and over.