Tigase Messenger for iOS has launched into public beta phase. However we
will need your help to fully test this application in as many places as
possible and as many devices. You participation in this beta program
will outfit you with the newest XMPP client available for the iOS
operating system.

Tigase Messenger for iOS requires an Apple device compatible with iOS v9
or better so if you do not meet the requirements, you cannot participate
in the beta.

As a token of our appreciation, all beta testers will be placed in a
drawing for one of 10 $20 Amazon or iTunes gift cards once you sign up.

If you are interested swing by http://www.tigase.net/form/beta-signup to
sign up.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or anybody at the
Tigase team.  Hope to see you soon!

Daniel Wisnewski
Tigase.net
daniel.wisnew...@tigase.net