Dear all,

I would like to make a feature request for a
getAllReferencingObjects(Object object) method, which should return a
set of pc objects which have a reference to the specified pc object.

This would be really convenient for instance when deleting an object to
make sure all references are set to null. In the domain I am working I
have a network of all kinds of objects where each object can be deleted
and thus all other objects have to update their reference. I currently
have a generic delete algorithm which recursively asks all (cascaded
deleted) objects to get their references in order to update them. Of
course, this method would also be quite convenient in unittest to make
sure you have updated everything properly.

Kind regards,

Christiaan