Hello All Jess Users,

I am pleased to announce the launch of the Jess Wiki

http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jesswiki/view

The Jess Wiki is a repository for a new Community of Practice centered
on the existing Jess User community.  One of its main purposes is to
archive the best practices, tips, techniques, and methodologies
employed by Jess users.

The Jess Wiki is open to the whole Jess community, though I am asking
folks with significant Jess experience to help drive this process
forward.  Whatever your Jess skill or experience level, your
participation is the key to the success of this project.

For exceptional contributors, an incentive program is being planned --
details to be announced later.  Meanwhile, feel free to browse the
existing framework, add content to existing pages, or add entirely new
pages.

Your support, feedback, and of course wiki content are always welcome!
Cheers,

Jason Morris
Co-Moderator Jess Listserver/Wiki