I think Yura wrote:
[Charset koi8-r unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> Hi
>
> I've got the following problem with accumulate-CE. The following code works
> fine:

Although the last "argument" of the accumulate CE is documented as a
conditional element, it's actually coded as if it must be a pattern --
i.e., a single patterm, no "and", "or", or "not." I'm having trouble
imagining a tractable implementation that allows you to use a general
conditional element here, so I'm tempted to call this a documentation
bug. But let me give it some thought.

> Another question on accumulate-CE: is it possible to return more
> then one variable as a result? E.g. in the preceding example I may
> need to query values of several slots (anyth2, anyth3 etc.). Of
> course I may use implode$ and put them in one list but this makes
> things too complex.

Use a Java class (a container, or one written for this purpose) to
hold the multiple values.