[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is it possible for this rule to file and have the ?owner variable change between when the rule activates, then fires such that the ?owner variable will be bound to null/nil? This appears to be the case in our system (Jess 6.x) and I am getting an exception because ?owner is nil when the RHS calls someMethod.

If this is happening, it's a bug. The activation should be removed if
the fact is changed. What is the value of ".x" here?

Jess Version 6.1p7 5/7/2004. alan