(more than 2,000 words), but am buried in work at present.

regards
Rob

Robert.Kildare at utas.edu.au
==============Original message text===============
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 0:08:40 +1100 "Karl-Heinz Krempels" wrote:

Hi Jason,

I'll contribute a few things.

Regards,
Karl-Heinz.
Am 01.02.2006 um 15:07 schrieb Jason Morris:

> Hello All Jess Users,
>
> There is a school of thought which strongly suggests that creating a
> formal domain ontology is prerequisite for building an expert system.
> I am writing a research paper on the topic, so  I thought that I'd
> take a moment to ask for input from the Jessosphere.
>
> If you would be willing to:
>
> *  Answer a very short online survey (no more than 10 questions) about
> ontology and how you use it, and/or
> *  You would like to contribute an anecdote or brief case study (~2000
> words or less),
>
> please send me a reply so that I can add you to my qualified
> response list.
>
> Any research stories, application and implementation stories, or
> practical use cases where you have interacted with the subject of
> ontology are especially valuable, and of course you can mention Jess
> all you want!  I will be happy to cite your contribution and send you
> a copy of the published results.  The survey will be online in about a
> week.
>
> Thanks in advance for your participation!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jason Morris - Co-moderator Jess listserver
> Engineering and Technology Management Department
> Portland State University, Portland, OR USA

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> in the BODY of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], NOT to the list
> (use your own address!) List problems? Notify owner-jess-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Karl-Heinz Krempels

  RWTH Aachen University
  Computer Science Department
  Informatik 4 (Communication and Distributed Systems)
  Ahornstr. 55, D-52074 Aachen, Germany

  Tel.: +49 (241) 80-21410
  Fax:  +49 (241) 80-22220
  EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]