Hi

1. This is rather suggestion. I am frequently use fact ID as a slot value to
refer to fact (looks like foreign key). But in cases when there is need to
check an absence of referred fact I can't do this in LHS due to a "not" CE
incapacity to binding to a variable. So I'd like to have this opportunity.

2. Why after retracting the (a) a test rule have not turn to agenda?

Jess> (reset)
 ==> Focus MAIN
 ==> f-0 (MAIN::initial-fact)
TRUE