Alternatively, you can right-click on a file of Jess code and choose "Run...", then create a "Jess Application" launch configuration, and type "nrc.fuzzy.jess.FuzzyMain" as the "Main class"; the Jess code will be run with FuzzyMain.

I haven't tried this in a while, so I'm not 100% positive that this works right now, but last time I checked, the debugger worked this way too -- i.e., you could debug Jess code that used the fuzzy extensions by using FuzzyMain as the main class when debugging under a "Jess Application" configuration.