by modal operators, what do you mean? Do you mean modal logic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_logic

Are you looking for temporal logic support, or modal logic support.
I'm not an expert on modal logic, but many people have tried to
implement a general purpose modal logic engine. to my knowledge there
aren't any commercial or successful modal logic rule engines. Proper
support for modal logic is very complex, so it's not a trivial task.

peter