I've got over 25 rules now and am looking at organizing them using modules the
way I use to with Blaze's rule sets. If I do this then do I have to prefix all
my fact references in my rules with MAIN::? What I've tried so far is not
working. My facts are all in the MAIN module and are not getting modified for
some reason even though the Jess IDE I'm using is not complaining. (I don't see
any advantage in assigning the facts to modules) Also, would using an
"initialization" rule to set the focus stack be a proper(focus validation
analysis navigation)? This would then be the only rule that needs a salience
declaration.

The navigation rules have to execute after the validation rules. Is using
modules usually better then using salience?

Donald Paul Winston
satchwins...@yahoo.com