On Jan 10, 2011, at 5:52 AM, nikos erinis wrote:
What I want to do is to separate classes with the same properties, so I defined a query. The thing is that I get back a "Java List" that I have no access to. So there is my question: How can I access the list so I can use some objects (instances) of the list?

What sort of query, now? In Jess, or in Protege?

If it's something in Protege that returns a real java.util.List, then you could print out theList.get(0).getClass().getName() to find out what the list elements are. But I'm not sure what the difficulty is that you're having.

Informatics & Decision Sciences, Sandia National Laboratories
PO Box 969, MS 9012, Livermore, CA 94550
http://www.jessrules.com