Hello,

I wish activate a behavior of agent from jess.

Exemple :

My class Agent
--------------
public class Test1 extends Agent{

        protected void setup() {

               System.out.println ("Agent " + getLocalName()+ " I am here
");

               Rete engine = new Rete();
                        try {
                                 engine.batch("ex.clp");
                                Value v =
engine.executeCommand("(assert(ACLMessage(contenu A)))");
                                engine.executeCommand("(run)");

                        } catch (JessException e) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                e.printStackTrace();
                        }
    }

        public class MyAction extends OneShotBehaviour {

                @Override
                public void action() {

                        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                             System.out.println ("Agent " + getLocalName()+
" I am here ");

                }

        }
}

My file ex.clp
(deftemplate ACLMessage  (slot contenu))
(defrule test (ACLMessage (contenu A)) => [// i wish activate behaviour
MyAction Defined in Agent java  for excute instructions//])

Please Help me.
Thank's