From: owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov [mailto:owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov] On
Behalf Of Rejaul Barbhuiya
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:22 AM
To: jess-users
Subject: Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Creating an eLearning system following TekMart
example

Thanks Ernest.

In my program, I was using runQuery(arg0, arg1) and storing the result in a
Iterator as shown below. Then I am storing the result in token and from token
to fact.

            Iterator sno = engine.runQuery("session-number",new
ValueVector().add(sidValue));
            if (sno.hasNext()) {
            Token token = (Token) sno.next();
            Fact fact = token.fact(1);

Now, I want to use runQueryStar(). But I don't know how to read the Query
Result.

QueryResult sno = engine.runQueryStar("session-number",new
ValueVector().add(sidValue));
if (sno.next()) {
Token token = (Token) sno.????;  what function should I use here?
Fact fact = token.fact(1);

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Friedman-Hill, Ernest