Shalom all,

A little while ago I had posted a message to the list voicing my suspicions that the above site was in fact a Christian Messianic site rather than a Jewish music site. One of you (I'm sorry, I forget who) who knows Polish read the site and responded that there was nothing there that seemed "un-Jewish". Well, I listened more, came to the conclusion below and sent the following email to Ari, who agrees and is removing the site from the Klezmer Shack.

Dick Rosenberg

Message I sent to Ari follows:

http://www.platforma.pl/szalom/

Hi Ari,

After listening to this Internet radio station for quite a while and following up on some of the music by suspicious groups (Adonai, Next Year in Jerusalem) I have come to the conclusion that this is in fact a Christian Messianic web site that plays music from groups who emphasize the Jewish roots of Christianity and who (I believe) see the music they play as a means to convert Jews (see
http://www.levitt.com/ for a web site that features the groups played constantly on Internetowe Radio Szalom.) I became suspicious when a song that I didn't recognize was called l'shalom b'yeshua.

I posted something to the list recently regarding what I had found to that point and somebody who understood Polish said that the web site was innocuous. Obviously I have found out differently. I plan to do another post to the list tonight.

I would also suggest that you remove this link (and your recommendation about the "lonely Jew" in Poland) from the Klezmer Shack.

Thanks,

Dick