Kudos Kundan! About time.

Dr. Mishra, Venkatish is just a representative of a thought and not the
school of thought itself. If we really want change we have to first
*stop*indulging individual rantings by ignoring the individual
concerned and
address the thought. Yeh soch hi galat hai aur ek din mein nahin taiyyar
hui.

Why something is happening or not happening is besides the point. The point
is, that in a democracy (which we still are) Violence in any form whether
state sponsored or otherwise... Cannot happen. And I agree with Kundan - it
cannot be allowed to bloom and flower in any which way and in any space -
which includes this one - its a NON - NEGOTIABLE!

where are the moderators???

--
regards,
Harleen

Harleen Walia
Technical Support - Child Protection
GOI (MWCD) / UNICEF
253/A Wing - Shastri Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg,
New Delhi:110001
Mob - +91-99102-88683
phone/fax - +91-11-23075289; extn:276

"I am not obligated to win... but I am committed to do and be my best
...everyday "