Hi everyone again,

  Tyring to get a successful binding compilation referencing a precompiled
binding I decided to use the JiBX Ant tasks through the ant-run maven
plugin.

  Again, I ran into the same classloader conflict error, which makes me
think the problem is related to the way Maven and JiBXbinding compiler
load the classes that somehow end up loading IBindingFactory in
different classloaders.

  I could only run a successful binding compilation from the command line,
doing "java -cp ... orj.jibx.binding.Compile .."

  The maven JiBX plugin is very simple in its implementation and nothing
in it points to an improper handling of the classloaders. It's only the
combination of the Maven plugin execution and JiBX binding compilation
that generates the issue.

  Has anyone been able to use precompiled bindings using the maven JiBX
plugin?

  Thanks again,

Karel