Hi list,

Using Jibx 1.2.2/jdk 1.6.x. I have a jar of jibx instrumented support
classes. In a separate jar, I subclass one of the support classes and I
want to include and extend the mapping for that base class. I added the
<include> with precompiled=true and I am including the base jar in the
classpath of the binding compiler task, but I always seem to get "No
mapping found for class X".

If I only use "map-as" in the extended binding I get no errors, only if
I try to use "extends" in the mapping element.

Is this not allowed or have I completely misunderstood the concept of
extending a binding?

Thanks.
Chris