jibx-beta3b has been working perfectly for me using run-time bindings.
I now need to integrate JiBX into the ANT build process -  and cut/paste the
directions directly from www.jibx.org.

My Java source files are in src/ and the resulting class files go into bin/ which is
then JARed. build.xml is in the parent directory.
./build.xml
./src/package/*.java
./bin/package/*.class

If I run the Binding Compiler manually with java -jar (from the bin/ directory) it
works.

The ANT bind task creates the following files in the current directory (ie. NOT in bin)
- JiBX_MungeAdapter.class
- JiBX_bindingHashMapper_0.class
- JiBX_bindingFactory.class
All other classes are created in the correct package subdirectories of bin/.

How can the ANT script be modified so the bind process will create all files under a
specified path instead of the current directory?

Thankyou,
Daniel C.