Recently, I build an xsd model as shown below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:config="http://www.itinq.com/config";
targetNamespace="http://www.itinq.com/config"; elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

                <xs:element name="Configuration">

                                <xs:complexType>

                                                <xs:sequence>

                                                                <xs:element
name="ApplicationInfo" type="config:ApplicationInfoType" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />

                                                </xs:sequence>

                                </xs:complexType>

                </xs:element>

                <xs:complexType name="ApplicationInfoType">

                <xs:sequence>

                                                <xs:element
name="ApplicationName" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>

                                                <xs:element
name="ApplicationVersion" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>

                                </xs:sequence>

                </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

Then I use the Jibx and Ant to create a jar which I include in my web
project.

The Xml I'm trying to unmarchall looks like this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Configuration xmlns="http://www.itinq.com/config";>

                <ApplicationInfo>

                                <ApplicationName>appname</ApplicationName>

<ApplicationVersion>appversion</ApplicationVersion>

                </ApplicationInfo>

</Configuration>

However I keep getting the following binding exception when unmarchalling
from the xml to the jar classes :

Expected ApplicationInfo end tag, found ApplicationName start tag

I'm I missing something here? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance