Hi,
   Does anyone has any work around or solution(or a mistake in what I
did) for the following problem that has been eating me away since days.
   I'am getting runtime errors when I try to unmarshal any extra
elements under a flexible structure.
   The error is not even consistent. If the extra element happens to
occur somewhere after a defined element  ex: after <street>, it goes in
fine but if the extra element happens to be the first element it gives
Expected "resAddress" end tag, found "extra-element" start tag

My Binding
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<binding track-source="true"
         direction="input" >
        <mapping name="person" class="jibxtest.Person"
             ordered="false">
                <value name="name" field="name"/>
                <structure name="demographics"
                           ordered="false" flexible="true"
usage="optional" >
                      <structure name="resAddress" field="resAddress"
                                 map-as="Address"
                                 usage="optional"  ordered="false"
flexible="true" />
                      <structure name="officeAddress"
field="officeAddress"
                                 map-as="Address"
                                 usage="optional"  ordered="false"
flexible="true" />
                </structure>
        </mapping>
        <mapping abstract="true" class="jibxtest.Address"
                 type-name="Address"
                 flexible="true" ordered="false">
                <value field="street" name="street" usage="optional" />
                <value field="zip" name="zip" usage="optional" />
                <value field="city" name="city" usage="optional"  />
        </mapping>
</binding>

ex:
Input causing error
<person>
        <name>Mark</name>
        <demographics>
            <resAddress>
            <extra-element>JUNK</extra-element>
            <street>123 Main Street</street>
         <zip>12345</zip>
                 <city>San Jose</city>
            </resAddress>
            <officeAddress/>
        </demographics>
</person>

Input that goes in fine.
<person>
        <name>Mark</name>
        <demographics>
            <resAddress>
            <street>123 Main Street</street>
            <extra-element>JUNK</extra-element>
         <zip>12345</zip>
                 <city>San Jose</city>
            </resAddress>
            <officeAddress/>
        </demographics>
</person>

      I have been struggling with this issues for days now and I'am
getting pretty close to my deadline. I would really appreciate if anyone
has a solution or workaround for this kind of a problem.

Thanks
Sowjanya